- Indy 550 ES Rentals (Single) Driver Must Be 21+ | Fits 1 Person per Snowmobile
- Starting Price (Week Days)
- Indy 550 LXT Rentals (2UP) Driver Must Be 21+ | Fits 2 People per Snowmobile
- Starting Price (Week Days)
Reserve your Wisconsin snowmobile rental
Come to Eagle River, Wisconsin, “The Snowmobile Capital of the World.” With over 500 miles of area trails, you can rent out our sleds and experience the pristine trails and beautiful lakes that make our town so memorable. Reserve your snowmobile rental and start planning your winter adventure.
All Models Have:
- Electric start
- Heated helmet plugins
- Heated handlebar grips
Indy 550 LXT (2UP)
- Combined weight limit ~ 445 lbs (201.8 kg)
- Renters must be 21+ years to rent; all drivers of the rental must be 18+ with a snowmobile safety certificate.
- Rentals are expected back at 9 a.m. SHARP the last day of your rental. Rental units returned will incur a $25.00 charge every 15 minutes late. We enforce this fee out of courtesy to our next rental customer.
- Each renter must have a valid driver’s license, and valid credit card (not a debit card) in the renter’s name at the time of pick up. If you only have a debit card, a $500 damage deposit is required at the time of rental. Then you will be required to purchase the damage coverage. NO EXCEPTIONS! (info below).
- Gas and oil are not INCLUDED in rental rates. Rentals come with a full tank of gas and need to be returned with a full tank of gas. $35 service fee plus fuel per gallon if not returned properly. One tank of oil will be included with every rental. Any additional oil will be at the expense of the customer. Multi-day rentals are also responsible for the inspection of carbides. If you come during open hours, The Toy Shop staff will assist with inspections.
- For renters looking to trailer: open trailers are not permitted unless they have a full cover over the sled. Enclosed trailers or trailers with salt shields are acceptable.
- If a sled trailered without proper covering, a $75 cleaning fee will be applied to the rental.
- The Toy Shop reserves the right to substitute rentals due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Valid driver’s license
- Credit card for security hold
Progressive deductible schedule, changing with the cost of damages done.
- Less than $1000.00 you are responsible for all costs incurred.
- $1000.00 deductible for damages from $1000.00 to $2500.00.
- $1500.00 deductible for damages between $2500.01 and $4500.00.
- $2000.00 deductible for damages over $4500.00.
**Reminder: Our Damage Coverage IS NOT insurance, it covers damage to the machine only! See reservation and waiver for further information.**
Anyone born on or after January 1, 1985, must take and pass the Snowmobile Safety Course.
Course can be found at www.snowmobile-ed.com
- A $50.00 non refundable fee per machine, plus the online booking fee, will be taken at the time the rental reservation is made.
- The $50.00 and the online booking fees are completely NON REFUNDABLE, even in the event of cancellations.
- All cancellations need to be made by speaking with a staff member of the Toy Shop directly. Email and voicemail cancellations WILL NOT be accepted!
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours, or more, prior to day of rental or the entire cost of the rental will be forfeited.
**The Toy Shop reserves the right to cancel and refund any reservation, at any time, due to incremental weather, trail conditions, or any other unforeseen circumstances. In the event this happens, customers will be notified as soon as possible, and entirely refunded at the Toy Shop’s discretion.**