- From :
- $ 180.00
ATV/UTV Rentals by CFMoto and Yamaha
From forest dirt trails to specified paved roads, Vilas to Oneida county, powersport enthusiasts can ride on approximately 200 miles of UTV/ATV trails featuring a variety of different terrains and views.
Things to Know
- The minimum age to rent/operate an ATV/UTV from The Toy Shop is 25 years old
- These machines come on a single place trailer for you to tow to your trail head of choice.
- If renting multiple machines, they will each come on their own trailer. Please call us directly to inquire about a double trailer for ATVs, as it is subject to availability only. UTVs will only be allowed on a single place trailer.
- The CForce 400 rentals, come as a QUANTITY OF 2, SINGLE SEAT MACHINES, on a double trailer.
- Fuel IS NOT INCLUDED in the cost of the rental! You receive the machines with a full tank of fuel, and they must be returned with a full tank to avoid additional fees.
- You are responsible for washing the machines before returning them! You receive the machines clean, and they need to be returned as such to avoid additional fees.
- Debit cards may be used to pay for rental but a major credit card is required at check in for incidentals.
- Renters must have a major credit card for incidentals at time of check-in (card can not say “Debit” on it)
- A $50 non-refundable deposit, and the online reservation fee if applicable, will be taken when booked online. $50 non-refundable deposit will be taken if booked directly through The Toy Shop staff as well. This is 100% NON-REFUNDABLE! (Even if you call to cancel within a few minutes of booking)!
- If cancelled within cancellation period of 48 hours, forfeiture of the entire rental will be charged.
- Toy Shop Policy is that you must call a minimum of 48 hours before rental and talk to staff (not leave a message or email | Calling the morning before rental is NOT 48 hours notice)
- The Toy Shop will only allow cancellations due to weather if it is unsafe weather conditions! This includes all day thunderstorms and/or tornado warnings or watches. This will be decided by The Toy Shop owner on the morning of the rental! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Cancellations During Holidays Will Be Responsible For FULL RENTAL
- Deposits, and online booking fees, are Non-Refundable for ANY Cancellation!
- No Exceptions!
State of Wisconsin ATV/UTV Regulations
ATV and UTV operators born on or after January 1, 1988 must complete an ATV/UTV safety certification course in order to operate on public ATV/UTV trails and areas in Wisconsin. DNR Recreational Safety Specialist recommended all ATV and UTV operators complete a safety course.
If renter is born on or after the above date, they need to have a copy of their completed (and passed) ATV/UTV course safety certificate to rent a machine.
We are the ONLY CFMOTO Sales & Service dealer in our area!