ATV/UTV Rentals by CFMoto and Yamaha
*** If your family needs a UTV for 5-6 people, please call us directly to book your reservation!***
From forest dirt trails to specified paved roads, Vilas to Oneida county, powersport enthusiasts can ride on approximately 200 miles of UTV/ATV trails featuring a variety of different terrains and views.
CF600 ATV: liquid-cooled, power steering, 2-seater, with a straddle seat to allow for one person sitting in front of the other.
Yamaha Wolverine X4: Side by side recreation vehicle seating up to 4 people. Features power steering, 4-wheel drive, a roof, and doors. No windshield.
Things to Know
These come on a trailer for you to transport to your nearest trailhead with your towing capable vehicle and 2″ ball.
- The minimum age to rent/operate an ATV/UTV from The Toy Shop is 25 years old
- Debit cards may be used to pay for rental but a major credit card is required at check in for incidentals.
- Renters must have a major credit card for incidentals at time of check-in (card can not say “Debit” on it)
- A $50 non-refundable deposit, and the online reservation fee if applicable, will be taken when booked online. $50 non-refundable deposit will be taken if booked directly through The Toy Shop staff as well. This is 100% NON-REFUNDABLE! (Even if you call to cancel within a few minutes of booking)!
- If cancelled within cancellation period of 48 hours, forfeiture of the entire rental will be charged.
- Toy Shop Policy is that you must call a minimum of 48 hours before rental and talk to staff (not leave a message or email | Calling the morning before rental is NOT 48 hours notice)
- The Toy Shop will only allow cancellations due to weather if it is unsafe weather conditions! This includes all day thunderstorms and/or tornado warnings or watches. This will be decided by The Toy Shop owner on the morning of the rental! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Cancellations During Holidays Will Be Responsible For FULL RENTAL
- Deposits, and online booking fees, are Non-Refundable for ANY Cancellation!
- No Exceptions!
State of Wisconsin ATV/UTV Regulations
ATV and UTV operators born on or after January 1, 1998 must complete an ATV/UTV safety certification course in order to operate on public ATV/UTV trails and areas in Wisconsin. DNR Recreational Safety Specialist recommended all ATV and UTV operators complete a safety course.
If renter is born on or after the above date, they need to have a copy of their completed (and passed) ATV/UTV course safety certificate to rent a machine.
We are the ONLY CFMOTO Sales & Service dealer in our area!