ATV/UTV by CFMoto Powersports
*** Due to COVID and lack of inventory, We ARE NOT accepting reservations for ATV/UTV Rentals at this time! ***
From forest dirt trails to specified paved roads, Vilas to Oneida county, powersport enthusiasts can ride on approximately 200 miles of UTV/ATV trails featuring a variety of different terrains and views.
CF600 ATV: liquid-cooled, power steering, 2-seater, with a straddle seat to allow for one person sitting in front of the other.
CFMoto UTVs: Side by side recreation vehicle seating up to 2 people. Features power steering, 4-wheel drive, a roof, and doors. No windshield.
Things to Know
If you choose to take the unit somewhere else you will need to provide your own trailer and will be responsible for cleaning the unit before returning.
- The minimum age to rent/operate an ATV/UTV from The Toy Shop is 25 years old
- Debit cards may be used to pay or rental.
- Renters must have a major credit card for incidentals at time of check-in (card can not say “Debit” on it)
- A $50 non-refundable deposit, and the online reservation fee if applicable, will be taken when booked online. $50 non-refundable deposit will be taken if booked directly through The Toy Shop staff as well. This is 100% NON-REFUNDABLE! (Even if you call to cancel within a few minutes of booking)!
- If cancelled within cancellation period of 48 hours, forfeiture of the entire rental will be charged.
- Toy Shop Policy is that you must call a minimum of 48 hours before rental and talk to staff (not leave a message or email | Calling the morning before rental is NOT 48 hours notice)
- The Toy Shop will only allow cancellations due to weather if it is unsafe weather conditions! This includes all day thunderstorms and/or tornado warnings or watches. This will be decided by The Toy Shop owner on the morning of the rental! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Cancellations During Holidays Will Be Responsible For FULL RENTAL
- Deposits, and online booking fees, are Non-Refundable for ANY Cancellation!
- No Exceptions!
State of Wisconsin ATV/UTV Regulations
ATV and UTV operators born on or after January 1, 1998 must complete an ATV/UTV safety certification course in order to operate on public ATV/UTV trails and areas in Wisconsin. DNR Recreational Safety Specialist recommended all ATV and UTV operators complete a safety course.
If renter is born on or after the above date, they need to have a copy of their completed (and passed) ATV/UTV course safety certificate to rent a machine.
We are the ONLY CFMOTO Sales & Service dealer in our area!