ATV/UTV by CFMoto Powersports
From forest dirt trails to specified paved roads, Vilas to Oneida county, powersport enthusiasts can ride on approximately 200 miles of UTV/ATV trails featuring a variety of different terrains and views.
CF600 ATV: liquid-cooled, power steering, 2-seater, with a straddle seat to allow for one person sitting in front of the other.
CFMoto UTVs: Side by side recreation vehicle seating 1-4 people depending on model. Has power steering, 4-wheel drive, a roof, and doors. No windshield.
We are the ONLY CFMOTO Sales & Service dealer in our area!
- There will be a $50.00 non refundable deposit per machine, plus online booking fee if applicable, taken at the time of rental.
- If cancelled within cancellation period of 48 hours, forfeiture of first day rental will be charged.
- Toy Shop Policy is that you must call a minimum of 48 hours before rental and talk to staff (not leave a message or email | Calling the morning before rental is NOT 48 hours notice)
- Weather Cancellations ONLY at Toy Shop’s Discretion
- Cancellations During Holidays Will Be Responsible For FULL RENTAL
- Deposits, and online booking fees, are Non-Refundable for ANY Cancellation!
- No Exceptions!
If you choose to take the unit somewhere else you will need to provide your own trailer and will be responsible for cleaning the unit before returning.
- The minimum age to rent/operate an ATV/UTV from The Toy Shop is 25 years old
- Debit cards may be used to pay or rental.
- Renters must have a major credit card for incidentals at time of check-in (card can not say “Debit” on it)
State of Wisconsin ATV/UTV Regulations
ATV and UTV operators born on or after January 1, 1998 must complete an ATV/UTV safety certification course in order to operate on public ATV/UTV trails and areas in Wisconsin. DNR Recreational Safety Specialist recommended all ATV and UTV operators complete a safety course.
If renter is born on or after the above date, they need to have a copy of their completed (and passed) ATV/UTV course safety certificate to rent a machine.